wedding packages
The Yellow Umbrella - $850
best value, most inclusive
45 min engagement session (at least 20 images)
45 min bridal session (at least 20 images)
6 hrs of wedding day coverage (at least 250 images)

The Blue French Horn - $750
45 min engagement session (at least 20 images)
6 hrs of wedding day coverage (at least 250 images)

The Pineapple - $550
45 min engagement session (at least 20 images)
4 hrs of wedding day coverage (at least 100 images)

The Ukulele - $250
1 hr - posed photos of bride and groom only (at least 25 images)

All prices are USD. All wedding packages include 2 photographers for wedding day coverage.
Images are delivered digitally with a print release.
30% and signed contract due at the time of engagement session - remaining 70% due 30 days before wedding date
à la carte
45 min Portrait Session - $125
25 images

30 min Portrait Session - $100
10 images

15 min Portrait Mini Session - $50
5 images

All prices are USD. Images are delivered digitally with a print release. Option to purchase additional images will be included.
price sheet updated 08.20.2018
Back to Top